Everyone want to go to jannah (paradise). But unfortunately, not all of them are really trying hard to get it.
Who really wants to go to jannah, then he will do every deeds that will bring him to jannah. There are five deeds that the Prophet ﷺ told us they can be our cause to get jannah.
Abu Darda reported that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said,
خَمْسٌ مَنْ جَاءَ بِهِنَّ ، مَعَ إِيمَانٍ ، دَخَلَ الْجَنَّةَ : مَنْ حَافَظَ عَلَى الصَّلَوَاتِ الْخَمْسِ ؛ عَلَى وُضُوئِهِنَّ وَرُكُوعِهِنَّ وَسُجُودِهِنَّ وَمَوَاقِيتِهِنَّ، وَصَامَ رَمَضَانَ ، وَحَجَّ الْبَيْتَ إِنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلًا، وَأَعْطَى الزَّكَاةَ طَيِّبَةً بِهَا نَفْسُهُ، وَأَدَّى الْأَمَانَةَ
“Whoever comes with five deeds, along with faith, will enter Paradise:
- preserves the five prayers, their ablution, their bowings, their prostrations, and their timings.
- fasts the month of Ramadan.
- performs Hajj pilgrimage to the House if he can find a way.
- gives charity with a cheerful soul.
- and one who fulfills the trust”
Let us be passionate about practicing a lot of goodness. May Allah helps us all to enter jannah.
Complete your good deeds by giving charity, start from $5 at ussunnah.org/orphans